SIM Activation Instruction : Type C
This is SIM Activation instruction of C Type.
– SIM Plan : Free S
– Read the enclosed manual carefully for quick and accurate SIM Activation.
– User must reply an received email of SIM Activation form at least three days before use.
– SIM Activation can be proceeded from us after user replied.
– User can use their SIM immediately upon arriving at schedule a day in Korea.
– SIM starting information will be notified by SMS when switching SIM into user’s phone.
How to reply
– Email us back when received SIM Activation form as below.
– Write user name, arrival date and time in Korea, starting date
and given Korean phone No. and SIM No. (3-digit) on SIM Card label
and Attach required documents.
– Required Documents are as follow;
– When user’s nationality is Foreigner,
Passport is only required such as A.
– When user’s nationality is Korean, One of two options applicable for user is required.
1) Korean Passport issued before Dec 21 2020
2) Korean Passport issued after Dec 21 2020
* Self shot is used for Mobile Self-Authentication Service.
* Proper Visa means documents that user is staying overseas such as permanent resident card /student visa /driver license etc.
– 1) as holder of Korean Passport issued before Dec 21 2020 which written in full number of Korean ID
Self shot, Passport and Proper Visa are required such as A, B.
– 2) as holder of Korean Passport issued after Dec 21 2020,
Self shot, Passport and Proper Visa and Additional supplementary document(C) are required such as A,B,C.
– Note that there is no full ID number of Korea in this new passport.
* With above reason, this new type of passport holder needs to submit one of required documents (C) in addition as follows.
– Korean ID / Korean Driver’s license or
– Family Relation Certificate or
– Application form for Korean ID issuance or Reissuance
* Family Relation Certificate is issued from Korea diplomatic office in the foreign country or online site.
* Notes of required documents
– Make sure that all documents are clearly visible and no covering in part is.
– A : Take a picture your face and passport(Korean ID) clearly visible. (Don’t hide your eyes.)
– B : Take a picture passport(Korean ID) details including your face and passport number clearly visible.
– C : Take a picture your details of documents clearly visible.