How to do APN Setting for iOS phone.
This is how to do APN (Acess Point Name) Setting to KT network and delete your profile and Reset APN to your default network for your iOS phone.
1. Do KT APN Setting
* Power off > Switch SIM > Power on phone
* Tap Settings app
* Turn Off ‘Airplane’ and ‘Wi-Fi’ Mode
* Choose Cellular
* Turn On ‘Cellular Data’ Mode
–Tap Enable LTE
–Choose ‘Voice & Data’ item*In case of iOS Version 13
–Tap ‘Voice & Data’
–Choose ‘LTE VoLTE On’ item
* Turn Off ‘Data Roaming’ Mode
* Reboot your phone. Mode
* In case of not connecting to KT LTE which means “connected call and text but Not connected LTE Data” or “only connected to 3G”,
you should delete ‘Profile’ as follows.
– Tap Settings app and ‘General’
– Tap ‘Profile’ under VPN and Choose ’ APN Carrier Setting’
– Tap ‘Delete Profile’ under More Details
– Reboot your phone.
3. Reset APN/MMSC Settings to default
* Tap Settings app and ‘General’
* Tap ‘Reset’ under Regulatory and Choose ’ Reset Network Setting’
* Tap ‘Reset Network Setting’ for returning them to factory defaults.
* Reboot your phone.