SIM Activation : FREE B
– SIM Activation will be proceeded after your arrival to Korea.
– SIM Activation can be completed according to manual included after receipt of your SIM.
– You must request SIM Activation at starting date or previous day with referring to the table below.
– You can’t use your SIM unless you do SIM Activation.
Working Hours for SIM Activation.
– It is from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mon ~ Fri in accordance to KT business hours.
– Duty Off on Saturday and Sunday.
– Activation Lead Time : 5 ~ 10 minutes.
– SIM starting information will be notified by SMS.
How to request for SIM Activation.
-1. Type “@linkkorea” in the Search Box and connect to KAKAO Channel.
-2. Write your Voucher Number, name.
-3. Required Document :
-3.1 When user’s nationality is Foreigner,
their passport or ARC (Alien Registration Card) including their new SIM Card is required such as A, B, C.
-3.2 When user’s nationality is Korean,
their Korean ID card or Driver’s License and new SIM Card is required such as A, B, C.
-3.3 Korean Passport issued before Dec 21 2020 which has Korean ID number is acceptable for the time being,
their Korean Passport and new SIM Card is required such as A, B, C.
-3.4 Korean Passport issued after Dec 21 2020, additional supplementary documents are required as follows.
– Because Resident registration numbers(ID number) does not be included in this new passports.
– This new passport holder submits Korean ID or Driver’s license.
– If user has only new Korean passport(Don’t have Korean ID or Driver’s license), they must submit Korean passport with Family Relation Certificate which has issued from Korea diplomatic office in the foreign country or Resident registration Certificate or application form for Korean ID issuance or Reissuance together which has issued from Resident’s office in Korea such as A, B, C, D.