SIM Activation Instruction : C Type
This is SIM Activation instruction of C Type.
– SIM Plan : Free S
– Read the enclosed manual carefully for quick and accurate SIM Activation.
– User must reply an received email of SIM Activation form at least three days before use.
– SIM Activation can be proceeded from us after user replied.
– User can use their SIM immediately upon arriving at schedule a day in Korea.
– SIM starting information will be notified by SMS when switching SIM into user’s phone.
How to reply
– Email us back when received SIM Activation form as below.
– Write user name, arrival date and time in Korea, starting date
and given Korean phone No. and SIM No. (3-digit) on SIM Card label
and Attach required documents.
– Required Documents are as follow;
– When user’s nationality is Foreigner,
Passport is only required such as A.
– When user’s nationality is Korean, Documents that is applicable to user among the two options below are required.
1) Korean Passport issued before Dec 21 2020
2) Korean Passport issued after Dec 21 2020
– 1) as holder of Korean Passport issued before Dec 21 2020 which written in full number of Korean ID
Self shot, Passport and Proper Visa are required such as A, B.
* Self shot is used for Mobile Self-Authentication Service.
* Proper Visa means that user is staying overseas such as permanent resident card/student visa/driver license etc.
– 3) as holder of Korean Passport issued after Dec 21 2020,
Self shot, Passport and Proper Visa and Additional supplementary document(C) are required such as A,B,C.
– Note that there is no full ID number of Korea in this new passport.
* With above reason, this new type of passport holder needs to submit one of required documents (C) in addition as follows.
– Family Relation Certificate or
– Resident registration Certificate of Korea or
– Application form for Korean ID issuance or Reissuance
* Family Relation Certificate is issued from Korea diplomatic office in the foreign country or online site.
* Notes of required documents
– Make sure that all documents are clearly visible and no covering in part is.
– A : Take a picture your face and passport(Korean ID) clearly visible. (Don’t hide your eyes.)
– B : Take a picture passport(Korean ID) details including your face and passport number clearly visible.
– C : Take a picture your details of documents clearly visible.