How to use the same number for more than 90 days when activating with a foreign passport?

You can do this in the following way.
– With your ARC Card issued in Korea Immigration Service, you are able to use same number for more than 90 days by changing the data from passport to ARC Card.

* What you have to do is as follows.
– Contact us with your details ( phone number, name etc.)
– Required documents : Copy of ARC(front & back) and foreign passport.
– It’s free of charge.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.

Start typing and press Enter to search