Which phones are Korea eSIM supported?
* What’s eSIM?
– An eSIM, or ‘embedded SIM,’ replaces the need for a physical SIM card.
– It’s an electronic SIM card that’s been embedded into your phone.
– You can download an eSIM only with a few compatible smartphones.
* eSIM Supported Phones list | Updated Nov 2022
” Check out if user’s phone can use eSIM with up-to-date guide on eSIM compatibility from apple’s website.
eSIMs are a turning point for connection all around the world, so we’re updating this list every month with the latest info.
Make sure that user’s phone must also be country & carrier-unlocked to use eSIM.”
* eSIM supported iPhones
- iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
– iPhone 11, 11 Pro
– iPhone SE 2 (2020)
– iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
– iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
– iPhone SE 3 (2022)
– iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 14 Pro Max
– On iPhone 13,14 models you can have two eSIMs activated simultaneously.
* When you can’t do setting eSIM on your phone, you should check that your iOS version is 15.0 or higher.
* What if your iOS version is not 15.0 or higher, upgrade your phone’s iOS to the latest version using eSIM.
* iPhones from mainland China don’t support eSIM. .
- iPhone devices from Hong Kong and Macao only for iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS support eSIM.
To learn more about up-to-date guide on eSIM compatibility, tap here.