How to fix Unable to Activate eSIM on iPhone
Unable to Activate eSIM Error
After activating your eSIM via QR code or manual activation code,
you can see the above error message on your iPhone.
How to fix
1. Check internet connection.
– Make sure your phone has a working Wi-Fi or
– cellular internet connection before installing the eSIM.
– Internet connection is required to verify and
– Activate the eSIM.
2. eSIM is already installed.
– eSIM is already installed on your phone.
– This can happen after scanning the QR code.
– Verify following steps:
1) Open Settings > Tap Cellular > Select the eSIM plan.
2) Confirm Turn On Line is on.
3) If you can find the SKT eSIM following the steps above,
4) the eSIM will be ready to connect automatically.
3. Get Customer Support.
– If you have verified that the eSIM is not installed on your phone,
– contact us for assistance immediately.