What’s mobile self-authentication service?
Mobile identity authentication service is a communication service that is different from data, call, and text usage.
This is an additional service provided by a Korean public certification authority that verifies identity using a mobile phone number with free of charge.
In general your real name is needed to verify with your Korean mobile phone number, date of birth, and name when signing up for Korean Internet sites or purchasing goods of Korea shopping malls online.
– Eligibility : available ONLY to holders of a Korean national ID card (passport, resident registration card, driver’s license) or alien registration card for foreigners(ARC).
– Foreign passport holders cannot be supported for identity verification service.
Related SIM Cards to support Mobile Self-Authentication Service
– MY SIM Free 100, Free B, Free S,
– MY SIM Plus B,C
– MY SIM Magic, Lite, Basic
How to use
– 1. Click button for mobile Self-Authentication Service from internet site.
– 2. Choose Mobile Service Provider and agree Terms & Conditions.
– 3. Put your name, birth date and mobile phone number.
– 4. Receive text message with 6-digit code.
– 5. Put 6-digit code to confirm self-authentication Service.